Alright alright so I am really lazy... I just cooked our first real meal with all of our NEW dishes and pots and pans etc. It turned out really yummy and we had a fun time sitting down together like a real little family.
We also went over to erica's to visit and ended up playing this game with all the neighbors called Cornhole-ing I guess. Its actually just like this bean bag toss game, but we enjoyed it a lot and I was really good, if you get the bean bag in the hole its called a corn-hole and you get three points and if you land on the board you get 1 point, however if your opponent does any of those things as well ( because you switch after each bean bag) then it cancels out your points.
2 comments:
I love the new dishes! Cornhole is really big (as you might guess) out here in the midwest. Heather and Rick (my sister and bro) have a set with OSU plastered all over it. They play it at least weekly in the summer.
beautiful place mats! i love corn
Post a Comment